DachsieSlave

KK Owners Map

To add your location and picture log into your google account to edit. If you don't have one click "sign in" and it will give you the option to create one. If anyone needs an invite to get a gmail account let me know and I can send an invite to an existing email.

To add your marker, after you sign in click edit in the left margin.

Zoom in on the area you want.

Then click on the blue tear drop marker at the top of the map window.

Click on the location you want. This will open the window for you to enter your info.

Hire is a link to a video walking through the process.

http://rgarman.smugmug.com/gallery/6397 ... RsqRV-A-LB

I have found another possibly easier way to get added to the map. You must still have a google account and be signed in. Add the KK map to your "My Maps" list, then use the search maps at the top of the screen to find your address. It will show a placemark on the map and open an info box. in the info box will be a "save to my maps option" Click on it. Placemark is added and edit box opened to enter your info.

Roy

Johnnyboy,

Those Jammies come preshrunk, your icon on the map is right in the middle of the river?? :smt017:smt017

What!! Supposed to be LeClaire, IA; we are on the Mississippi river, but not in it!!!

I'll see if I can't drag myself out of the water. Too darn cold there right now anyway. Woke up to 22F this morning. Burrrr..

Thanks.

PS If I screw it up again feel free to fix it again.... hehe