DachsieSlave

KK Owners Map

Hmmm.... I'm using Chrome as a browser under Linux while logged into my Google account - so I may not be much help. Anyone know the requirements?

You can try downloading Google Gears which provides some enhancements to the standard web protocols in your browser (mostly it lets you do some nifty things with Google sites).

Re: Do i have to be logged into yahoo?

followed directions' date=', there is not a selection to add location off the right mouse menu.[/quote']

Tucker: The way I did it is to create an account in Google Maps and assign the KK map as "My Maps". Then when you sign in, click My Maps and call it up, there is an edit tab to the left of the map. If you click that you will get a placemarker at the top of the map and you can grab it and drag it on the map to where you want it.

Susan

Re: KK Owners Map

Just did some ribs last weekend. I just heat up to KK to about 235 degrees, put the ribs on the main grill, about 4 to 4 1/2 hrs later ribs! Of course the fun of bbq is how you season and sauce. I simply salt and pepper the ribs, remove the silverskin from the backside of the ribs, I put some sauce on them about 5 min before i take them off. Oh yes i forgot, i put the heat deflector on the lower grill under the ribs, you can put the stainless steel drip pan on top the deflector to if like. Good luck ! let us know how they turned out!

I added my house in Bangkok to the map.  39/574 Nichada Estates, Nonthaburi, Pakkret, Bangkok, Thailand 11120

Now I just need to talk the wife into letting me get another one for Texas.  (She loves the food, but it's a hard sell as we're only home for a 2 or 3 weeks each summer and I'd like to move up to the 32" BB!!)

I'll look through the other posts to see where I grant permission for anyone and everyone who'd like to check one out to not only come over and see, but sample some food and prove to themselves why they want to get one.