leeherd

Aloha Big Blue Welcome Home Ol' Yeller

Well, I had to leave the Maui experience behind and come home the the Pacific Northwest. The Homefront Commander(AKA Wifey) said I was having too much fun over there without her. :cry::cry:

Unfortunately the move back meant leaving Big Blue, Cobalt Blue Classic, (and one of Komodo's first cookers) behind in Hawaii. (He was adopted into a good home and will be lovingly fed various meatstuffs on a regular basis.)

The up side I was able to convince that same Homefront Commander that I would be a surly and intolerable pain in the A** if I didn't get a new KK. (The previous statement could be possibly be interpreted as whining and complaining until I got my way.)

:oops::oops::oops:

That Being said "We welcomed "Ol' Yeller" GEN 2.18 Ultimate OTB YT23 into our home a couple of weeks ago.

aV2kCmqA.jpg

gx23PBJA.jpg

Pq2lv3L0.jpg

I must say that after purcahsing my KK back in '05 I thought I had reached the pinnacle in grilling. Then I watched Dennis make improvement after improvement. Well, now all I can say is, WOW!! I cannot believe how much it has improved. Big Blue was awesome, but Ol' Yeller is simply Amazing.

Kudo's to Dennis and the whole KK crew.

Cheers to All,

Terry

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.