Homebrew

A KK makes an excellent stocking stuffer!

For those of you looking for a great gift for your loved one...look no further!!! You cannot go wrong with a Komodo Kamado! You too can make excellent BBQ.

I've been very impressed with how easy it is to cook on the Komodo Kamado. I've never done this before but after all the reading I've done on this forum I decided I had to have one of these. Its one of the best decisions I've ever made. Cooking on it is a piece of cake...pour in a basket full of charcoal, hit it with a blow torch for a minute or so, let it burn a bit then really dial back the top and the daisy wheel and it just holds a low temp forever. Very nice.

Even the basic burger/brats routinely cooked on the gasser are soo much better when cooked in a KK. Its amazing how good they are. Just don't tell my wife about this post as she's giving me all the credit.

Dennis has really thought this thing out and produces a top of the line product. Get one for yourself...you won't be disappointed.

If you can have a KK as a stocking stuffer you must have HUGE feet, I don't think I could even fit one under the tree! :)

Glad you're enjoying your new KK, I'm sure you'll find it very useful for all sorts of Christmas goodies from hams to chestnuts and you may even find some cakes and cookies taste better with the very mild flavors Dennis' extruded lump imparts.