Conodo12

Oh No! Snow on my KOmodo!

You could always add them to a previous steak & potato p

Well' date=' I didnt take any pics...but it was just steaks and baked potatoes, and i have posted plenty of pics of that combo already. I guess i could dig up some old ones and mirror them to look different if you really want to see some :P[/quote']

You could always add them to a previous steak and potato post..

Man, I am glad you didnt post pictures of that...Steak and crab cakes are my absolute favorite meal! Pictures would have made the next few weeks agonizingly slow, since I will be on the road more than usual and not able to satisfy my cravings for a properly grilled meal! :roll:

What kind of crab cake did you make? Your profile doesnt have a location in it, so I can only hope it was good Maryland style blue crab :D

Misc Cooking Photos..

I just added a misc cooking photos post and made it a sticky so it stays on top..

Let's use it as an area where we can post pics of simple little cooks that we feel might not be significant or special enough to warrant giving them their own post.

Let's not make any comment posts just photos.

If you guys have not tried this mix from Old Bay, give it a try:

http://www.oldbay.com/OLD_BAY_crab_cake_classic_mix.php

Just good ol' Maryland crab meat (lump) this seasoning and Mayo as a binder. Awesome crab cakes with all but no filler! The recipe says it makes 6 crab cakes, but we have found more like 4 to be accurate. We like 'em bigger! :smt040

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.