DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

What did you think of the House Divided on the beef ribs, Aussie? I haven't tried it on beef yet. 

And, Pineapple Head on any grilled fruit just kicks ass! 

Glad to hear that you can get Yardbird down there. It's one of my go-to's for chicken/chook! Love the stuff. Have you tried any of their other rubs - Fin & Feather is nice, and the Bovine Bold had been my standard for beef ribs/brisket, until I discovered Lane's.  

• Like 1

Great to hear that you liked it. Not too spicy then?

I, too, did some lamb loin chops on the grill for dinner tonight. One was just Taz pepper salt and the Lemon Myrtle/Taz Pepper blend, the other one was my house lamb seasoning. Both were great in their own way. I'm biased on my house blend, as I experimented for many months to come up with it. But, I have to say the Taz Lemon Pepper/Purple Crack blend was damned tasty, too!! Gonna do some Purple Crack ribs on Sunday. 

• Like 1

Two pork tenderloins with some homemade rub spun for about 40 minutes. Used the basket splitter and put the corn on the searing grate over the hot side. Corn was on for about 30 minutes.

IMG_0554.thumb.JPG.e84b4a3fc06f05887643dbbb55a8cbed.JPG

Everything was fantastic. The pork was so moist, it made a squishing sound when I sliced it,

Sorry sports pork fans, no plated pictures.

ETA: Apple must have changed something. I used to be able to take pictures with my iPhone held a certain way and they'd post correctly. Now they are all sideways.

Edited by cschaaf
  • Like 3