DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

Great looking meal Mac! You sure use those octoforks a lot. When I finally get the right rod for my Grill I think I'll order a set.

what kind of camera do you have? You really take great photos almost looks like I could reach out and take the food right off the photo lol oooops just drooled onmy screen

• Like 1

Thank you very much, and I hope you are enjoying my food. ;) My camera is a Lumix DMC-ZS100

Yes, I am using the OctoForks a lot more than I ever thought I would. They work so well in the KK, makes cooking easy and very tasty. :) 

Edited by MacKenzie

Decide to keep things simple today, Made chicken noodle and mushroom soup with already grilled chicken thighs. Before making the soup I thought I'd try my hand at buttermilk scones, first time for this.

Besides the rolled oats, buttermilk there were golden raisins and  toasted almond pieces in the recipe. Only made half the recipe which was supposed to be 6  4oz scones. That sounded pretty huge to me so I split the dough up into 7 each just a little over 3 ozs. They are plenty big enough.

5929fca564e2b_ButtermilkScones.thumb.jpg.7bbb3061028d33f3ac762b20198e8c2e.jpg

The noodles were made from fresh ground durum wheat and semolina and cooked in the chicken broth. That scone on the side is only half a scone. :)

5929fcb36fe53_ChickenNoodleSoup.thumb.jpg.d6aaa0291a0650e4086dea5e1c0fc500.jpg

• Like 3

Well since I was on a roll with that awesome lunch and the rain has stopped, the sun is out I thought I should stain the sunroom. Just did one side, the side that was facing the sun. 

5930a7f37b713_Sunroom1.thumb.jpg.b1d4b20fba922dcf20d215cf402d19b2.jpg

Time to sit back an enjoy a G&T even if it is only 68F and the bugs are out in full force. :)

5930a7f0624e6_GTTime.thumb.jpg.b037e91b488f63284a2bc30588be2b38.jpg

One down 3 to go and then there is the deck, eek. ;)  

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 6