DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

On 6/18/2017 at 8:55 AM, CeramicChef said:

@MacKenzie - another beautiful cook.  Kudos, kudos, kudos to ya!  

I do have one question: ketchup?  In just about every photo!  Are you an heir to the Heinz fortune?  :)

No, Ken. She's just doing that to irritate me! I'm not a big ketchup fan, but at least here, it's on fries, which is tolerable. :laughing6:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tony b said:

No, Ken. She's just doing that to irritate me! I'm not a big ketchup fan, but at least here, it's on fries, which is tolerable. :laughing6:

CC, Tony, is a good sport with my teasing. :smt077

The reason you see so many meals with ketchup is that I like it with fries and I've been making a lot of them since getting my air fryer. :( 

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 1

MacKenzie, that grilled cheese was spot on! I would have never thought up using mayo on the outside by myself, but I'm glad that someone else did and shared it! 

Steve, in all the Cornell chicken cooks that I've done over the years, it never occurred to me to put it on the corn. Will definitely be trying that out soon! No local corn yet (at least another 3 or 4 weeks), but the stuff we're getting (probably from Ark) isn't too bad. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

All these pictures r making me hungry. Think I'll smoke a wagu tri tip on the 4th any suggestions on a run?

Bruce, did you mean rub?

I like the classic Santa Maria style rub and I have also done it with salt, pepper, and Montreal steak seasoning. They are both fantastic.