DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] - is that Purple Crack Stromboli? 
[mention=3032]jarraa[/mention] - crazy looking kebobs and those plated pix are outrageous. Curious as to how you did the Naan in the KK. Did you slap it on the side walls like in a tandoor? 
Can't half tell your addicted lol spotted it staight away

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

18 hours ago, tony b said:

Curious as to how you did the Naan in the KK. Did you slap it on the side walls like in a tandoor? 

Last night Mrs skreef did Naan bread in the KK using a yogurt Naan bread recipe and a CI skillet. 500*, 1min 45 seconds per side. They came out perfect. I manned the KK while she rolled out the dough. Cruised right through making 8 of them. 

I usually do them in the Blackstone Pizza Oven but this worked so well it'll probably be my new goto method. 

Edited by ckreef
  • Like 1

A friend brought me some moose meat and with some of it I made moose meat hash patties. The patties have meat, potatoes, carrots, onion, mushrooms and spices.  Did patties on Little Ms. Pebbles for lunch today and served with a garden salad, still warm from the sun.

Salad.thumb.jpg.816bfb98b34703329d9f93d1597abe02.jpg

59a5b8730a3e5_HashPattieandSalad.thumb.jpg.b450ca6c0cec4134725a94262781bdd1.jpg

The cheese is a grilling cheese called Haloumi and this one is topped with Mediterranean spices.

59a5b878cc89f_MooseMeatHashPattiandCheese.thumb.jpg.9132988fef3a88a9e25b5726534aabf5.jpg

And someone had to finish off that lemon ice cream. ;) 

The Last Lemon Ice Cream.jpg

Straight off the warming over the perfect end to a nice lunch. :) 

59a5b875d4d13_KeepingTheEspressoHot.thumb.jpg.1280743d68a81314c51119c776341395.jpg

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 3