Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Komodo Kamado

Register now to gain access to all of our features, ask queries, discuss and lot's more!

Click here to Register!

DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

1,251 posts in this topic

Aussie, your beef ribs are looking very good and YOU seem to be enjoying the bones.  :smt077

1 person likes this

Done grilled up some pear and pineapple with some pineapple head and plated8db771df076529d1fd14be3ed9a8265d.jpg84cf170a1ca4346189cae326b50e987a.jpgd18fe2030d1779103af4bb77067c271d.jpg09aacfc7c08061085dc9b451c37c65e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

3 people like this

Aussie, I can't get over the amount of meat on those bones. A great looking dinner.

1 person likes this

Great looking meal Aussie, I love that you threw on some pears. I have to file that one under "Things I wouldn't have thought of that I need to try".

Edited by Steve M
1 person likes this

And bivalve shipworms aren't in that category.

2 people like this

Pears are great on the grill make sure the are firm though easier to slice and grill .the Dizzy pineapple head is so good .ckreef sent me a sample pack was blown away that's why I asked tony for a full bottle

1 person likes this

Good looking meal. I've got some short ribs in the freezer I need to cook soon. Maybe next daze (they're more fun spelled that way) off.

What did you think of the House Divided on the beef ribs, Aussie? I haven't tried it on beef yet. 

And, Pineapple Head on any grilled fruit just kicks ass! 

Glad to hear that you can get Yardbird down there. It's one of my go-to's for chicken/chook! Love the stuff. Have you tried any of their other rubs - Fin & Feather is nice, and the Bovine Bold had been my standard for beef ribs/brisket, until I discovered Lane's.  

1 person likes this

The hose divided tastes awesome on the ribs tony, pineapple head sure does Rock only seen the yard bird so far I like that on chicken and pork

Will file that away for the House Divided on beef. I have some veal and bison ribs in the freezer. Could be worth a try on them, as well.  

If you can't get the other Plowboy's rubs there, we can add them to the next box. 

1 person likes this