DennisLinkletter

Everyday Misc Cooking Photos w/ details

Nice ribs, mate. What did you put on them?

As you know I love mucking around and trying to pair things so I dusted them with John Henry's butter pecan on the bottom and gave the top John Henry's summer time peach smoked over peach and pecan wood .tasted awesome promised the boys at work some so took two racks in today for them .they were stoked

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Baked bread today and after being away all weekend so there were lots of chores to do including baking bread. Therefore I wanted a quick lunch, scallops on the Baking Steel, sweet potato fries in the air fryer and salad from the deck salad bar. Scallops and fries cooked in the same time, 10 mins.

593ed76190702_SDBread.thumb.jpg.a0028ae5a32a2119a5089b31b9357c32.jpg

Crumb.thumb.jpg.360137e6f28811e62cfeac8919ea184e.jpg

Greens.thumb.jpg.c5618abe399cbfdeb651ce7067dc6eb8.jpg

593ed75a0adae_ScallopDinnerWithGreens.thumb.jpg.7f81d11049d6fef524c0d5761d0e267a.jpg

593ed75ea8e67_ScallopDinner.thumb.jpg.360313705a2a38226a4dd4d9ff71e479.jpg

Just coated a small section of the Baking Steel with Ghee and fried the scallops, covered part was through with a stainless steel bowl to make sure they would be done when the fries were done.

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, tony b said:

Tasty looking lunch! Love the "deck salad bar!"

I just bought some PVC pipe so that I can make a frame and cover for it and keep out those peskie little critters that tend to lay eggs on the red and green cabbage greens. Naturally they turn into worms that eat my greens. I figure some fine netting will keep the layers out and I'll have nice clean greens until the fall freeze up. I will make several plantings over the summer and the container is self watering so it doesn't drip all over my deck. :)

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 2