jdbower

The one thing not up to snuff...

I think the included cover for the KK works great, but could use a few alterations - I don't think Johnnyboy has much competition. We had our first snowfall last night (not much, but things are white). It turned this:

dsc4861smallfb1.jpg

Into this:

dsc4866croppedsmallbw8.jpg

Sure, Dennis cover isn't much to look at but I guess it gets the job done :lol:

I was worried that I'd lose power, be confident in my ability to cook anyway, and walk out to find the KK encased in a block of ice so I couldn't open it. For those who are a bit more paranoid about ice storms the plastic bag that the KK comes in makes a great temporary cover. :D

You're too funny JD!!!! :lol:

Don't worry, your materials should be delivered Friday; should have your 23" OTB cover in the mail Saturday.. I can see you need it....

19.5 will have to wait until I get a manikin built. Which I'm hoping to do Sunday providing I can get a drawing to you today for the measurements!!!

Unless Dennis sends them before hand.... hint, hint.... reminder... reminder... :wink:

Nonsense! -

PqGPOtS.jpg

Check the one on the far right! I'll be adding pictures of my black beast smoking away in the dead of winter as soon as the opportunity presents itself! KK's are for all year fun! Johnny's covers are for the short periods in between the cooks! ;)

Kudos to the KK owner that submitted that pic!! (name escapes me at the moment...)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.