spartanvet88

Very Happy Camper

I know I posted in the Komodo Photos section already but I wanted to also express how impressed I am with the whole KK experience so far. Dennis has been a pleasure to deal with from Day 1. I had a chance to see a KK in person locally and knew I had to have one. Still I was impressed when it finally arrived last week. The first thing that impressed me was the crate and all the safety features in its design (I love the crowbar!). When I finally had it uncrated and opened, the accessories blew me away! The grills, all 3 of them, are of the highest quality I have ever seen it pains me to use them! The weather hasn't been too cooperative but I've managed to use the KK twice and the food has been delicious. I was curious to see how the whole ceramic/heat retention thing worked here in NJ on a cold 20 degree day. I cooked for one hour at 425 F. shut it down and 2 hours later it was still at approx. 300 degrees! All in all Dennis, the KK, and the forum (I'm mostly a lurker) have exceeded my expectations.

Carlos

Pq2pRVrS.jpg