Fetzervalve

Accessory Grill (VersaGrill)

I have the finished product. The leg was moved forward and extended slightly to make it tip-proof.

Here are the details; it's 5 1/4" front to back and has 4" high legs.

It is all 1/4 stainless and TIG and resistance welded, so like your original KK grills, it won't rust!

If desired, you can also use it with the Rotisserie, you will want drill a small hole in the upper grill ledge to hold it in place. I will work with the 6" or 8" basket.

The price will be $35.00 plus shipping (I haven't weighed it yet, but it will probably be around a 5 pound shipping weight)

email me; use email button at the bottom of the message.

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

Many uses! On the upper grill

IMG_0839.jpg

On the lower grill;

IMG_0840.jpg

On the ledge with the sear grill

IMG_0842.jpg

With the 6" or 8" Roti You will need to reverse the clamps as shown to use the 8" basket, the 6" will work perfectly with the clamps on the outside.

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

Very Nice Fetz! Those legs make it even more versatile than the one I made up. I can see a lot of use for the added benefit they give of being able to use it above the main/lower grill. May have to welds some legs on mine now! :wink: Or be lazy and buy one of yours..hehe.

How come I don't see any pics with food on it? :roll: hehe

-=Jasen=-

I don't even have a KK yet and for something that comes with a ton of accessories the others guys don't. My needed (wanted) accessory list just keeps growing... jammies' date=' stoker, rotis, and now this. Whats next?[/quote']

A GrillFloss and a 500,000 BTU weed burner to get the thing started? Foodsaver? Japanese cattle ranch? More mouths to feed so you can use it more often? :)

Nice work on the grill, it looks pretty useful!