DennisLinkletter

First actual solid black OTB..

Never understood what the attraction for a black cooker is. There are so much more attractive colors available. If you want a Brinkmann' date=' buy one.[/quote']

Don't judge till you see one in person. The shiny black tile looks nothing like any other black cooker. Personally, I would not trade my black tile for any other color. Hehehe....not to mention it beats the green stucco look. :wink:

-=Jasen=-

Once you go black - oh, nevermind :)

I'd get one to coordinate with the house, but then my wife would change her mind on the house color and I'd be worse off than before. At least black goes with anything (or so I'm told, I couldn't tell the difference between the 16 shades of white my wife picked out for the interior of the house). I suppose a white one (perhaps named Archangel after the guy from Airwolf?) would go with just about anything, too, but I wouldn't want to clean the smoke stains off after every cook :shock:

Gerard - It's hard to believe that you could draw a parallel from this:

PqMvcQ0.jpg

to the work of art that Dennis has created and posted at the beginning of this thread. I do believe that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but in this case, there is zero comparison! ;)

In fairness, I can see where you might think that black is uninspired compared to some of the other tile choices offered, but for me black is classic and timeless. :D

I have a custom blue tile I paid extra for. And a solid black tile replacement.

Everyone likes the black better; go figure....

Probably has something to do with the tiles on the black one still being attached :D

Hey you funny guy; opinions seen it before the tiles fell off, and still prefer the black.... :lol::eek::lol:

And just so everyone is clear; they're not KK's!!!

Sorry, I must correct the above statement, "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"!

:drinkers: -=Jasen=-

The more beer you drink, the more beautiful she looks!

Especially if she's wearing "black"!!! :smt044:lmao::beer:

:lol: ...I have a black cooker, so I guess I have to wear black to cook in! Maybe Johnnyboy can make me up something in black! :lol:

Sorry, I must correct the above statement, "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"!

:drinkers: -=Jasen=-

The more beer you drink, the more beautiful she looks!

Especially if she's wearing "black"!!! :smt044:lmao::beer:

:lol: ...I have a black cooker, so I guess I have to wear black to cook in! Maybe Johnnyboy can make me up something in black! :lol:

:smt045 You bet Trish; but instead of sending me your largest circumference; I think I'll come take that measurement myself... :smt055