maherussell

A thought

As probably most people here, I visit other forums. One I found interesting was a virtual weber bullet. They have a page where owners are pictured with their WSM(s). Is there any reason why owners of the best ceramic grills in the world do not have something similar? What are the pros and cons?

I think the biggest con is being subjected to pictures of some of our members... :wink:

The only reason a thread or section like that doesn't exist is because it hasn't come up before, pictures including actual people are a bit few and far between on this forum but I've always hated getting my picture taken so I'm fine with it :) Feel free to post some pictures of yourself with your cooker (as long as there's a KK in it it'll fit right in under Komodo Photos) and if there's enough interest we can pull them out into a dedicated section.

I wholly second that idea..

I wholly second that idea.. I've always thought it would be nice for everyone to have a shot of their KK along with themselves in their Happy Camper post.

In fact I need to get of my tukas as start writing people requesting HC posts. I have not gotten any new ones in ages. I'm assuming that as there are soo many now people think I don't need new ones..

Wrong.. there is always more room for Kudos!