Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
tcoliver

At Long Last My KK has ears

True to his word Dennis sent me my side tables and they were definitely worth the wait. Impeccable craftsmanship as would be expected from Dennis. Needless to say I love them.

dscn0228d.th.jpg

dscn0227k.th.jpg

I like how they go pretty flush to the lip of the cooker, makes things easy to move from the tables to the grill. Congrats!

Very nice! And it looks like you get quite a bit of work surface there! Congrats!

Yes, before I really had nowhere to put down the plates with the items I was cooking. Now I have more than enough room. Very nice.

I like how they go pretty flush to the lip of the cooker' date=' makes things easy to move from the tables to the grill. Congrats![/quote']

Yeah, I agree, when I was installing them that was one of the first things I noticed and appreciated.

Little change of subject here - tcoliver, looking at your gas door; is that unique? My gas door is simply a blank door with the gas inlet. I like that yours has a draft control on the door as well.

Anyone else have this style gas/draft door?

Thanks!

That was an older design - an all-in-one door, on older models where the gas still went in from the front. Since Gen2, there is a smaller, dedicated door in the rear for the burners.

tcoliver' date=' looking at your gas door; is that unique?[/quote']

Firemonkey is right, those were only available on the older models with the gas in the front, if you have that arrangement Dennis may be able to get you one.

Are the side tables generally available now?

I do believe the side tables are now available. Check with Dennis for pricing and availability.

Guys - thanks for the responses regarding the gas door with draft. If I would have stopped and thought for a moment instead of hitting the keyboard I would have answered my own question :oops:

Rule of the day - engage brain before engaging mouth, er keyboard! :lol:

Guys - thanks for the responses regarding the gas door with draft. If I would have stopped and thought for a moment instead of hitting the keyboard I would have answered my own question :oops:

Rule of the day - engage brain before engaging mouth, er keyboard! :lol:

Ha! Giving away your age now Wayne!! :smt082:lmao:

Don't ask me how I know......