Fetzervalve

Komodo Kamado on Facebook

Re: Komodo Kamado on Facebook

If you are on Facebook (I guess it's not just for kids anymore) join the Komodo Kamado group and cause a ruckus.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=65621530856

Invite them over here!!! Why reinvent the wheel?

A "group" @ Facebook is nothing like a forum (like here).

If you have a Facebook page and you join the KK group, it exposes more people, and a lot of people that would probably never cross paths with this type of cooker. Who knows, perhaps Dennis will get a customer because someone was curious about a group I joined and by looking at that page ends up here, or at least at the KK site and lays down the ca$h! It could happen... and it's free. About a gazillion people frequent FB with no end in sight..

I guess I don't get the concept.

I guess I can't explain it either. Go get yourself a FB page and you will understand it, I'm still not sure I "get it". The whole social networking thing is little beyond me, but I do find myself with a FB page AND a Twitter account, I'm beginning to understand why I embarrass my kids! :oops:

Ha! I have a FB account!! I guess that's why I claim to not get it; I still haven't figured out the point.

I think it's a generational thing; you know, the ones who feel the need to send text messages to the person they're sitting next to. I haven't figured that one out either. Ha!!! Too funny.

John - Please take a look at this link to get a better understanding as to what Facebook is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook (this is actually an interesting read)

Just a couple of quick notes - The average facebook user has over 200+ friends. The average facebook user has joined about 10 groups. So what is easier, making a group called "KK" and having your friends check it out on their own or emailing 200+ friends only to have them tell you to stop spamming them?! ;)

By the by, I don't facebook either but I am always interested in new technologies....