DennisLinkletter

Chris Lilly on the Today Show May 12th

This Tuesday, May 12th will be a great day for KOmodo as Chris Lilly will be cooking on an OTB with Al Roker on Today Show..

Hopefully KK will capture some new fans from the 5.5 million viewers!

;);)

If anyone has the ability to record it and put it up on YouTube I'd really appreciate it, as it's not playing here...

Incredible!!!!

That's awesome Dennis; congrats!!!

Sorry I don't have a way to record and put on You Tube for you ; I'd have to send you my DVR!!! :cry:

In which case I might as well come too as I wouldn't be let back in the house!! :eek:

On the other hand I'd be able to reach out and touch a KK!!! :D

Out of curiosity, can you see the videos here? If so, it may show up here after it airs. The Today Show is also on Hulu (NBC is an investor in the site) but I know Hulu restricts the source IP address to US users only for licensing reasons.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/28901249/

Here is the full MNBC link:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/ ... 6#30698556

If it doesn't work outside the US, let me know. I extracted the video from the MSNBC site, and can send it to those outside the US (or in the US, if you want it), or post it somewhere for downloading. The file format from the website is .flv (Flash video file), but I can convert to another format; a .avi file or QuickTime .mov are probably the most common formats...

I dont know if it could have been any better..

Thanks Jeff.. Just watched it, I'm amazed at how much product coverage we got.. They usually don't like company names mentioned.

As you can imagine, I'm over the top pleased.

In the first 10 minutes.. I've got 5 calls, 4 emails and already sold the other Big Bronze.

I dont know if it could have been any better..

;);)

Son calls. Dad, I think I seen your grill on TV!!!!

He's a truck driver, sitting in company breakroom eating lunch (pork butt samie) while unloading. Of course talking to other drivers about the pork butt sammi left over from Mothers Day, and my kooker that kooks it. When all the sudden one driver watching TV, Today Show says hey, is your Dad's grill like that one (pointing to TV)? How cool is that!

Now the problem is I wanted to see the show but I FORGOT TO SET UP MY RECORDER!!!! :mad::mad:

What great exposure, I've sent the link around to several of my cooking friends. I know Al Roker is a major foodie, it would be interesting to know if Mr. Roker picks one up.

A Chris Lilly Edition would be pretty cool, kind of like the Harley Davidson Edition of Fords trucks.

Hooray!!!

That was an excellent segment, Dennis and Chris!

Those ribs looked mouth wateringly wonderful, and the chicken too! I liked it. Not so much Matt rubbing down the ribs with his bare hand, but I guess they do that sort of thing on the streets of Manhattan. ;)

Could almost see those skinny starving TV hosts salivating on camera. I bet everyone from the camera guy to the makeup lady swooped in to suck up the leftovers as soon as the red light went off.

How thrilling to have so many calls right afterward. Three cheers, Dennis!

:wink: