DennisLinkletter

3 Great KK YouTube Videos

3 Great KK YouTube videos with our very own in house celebrity pit-master, Firemonkey..

Part One: [bBvideo 425,350:2xdcnf9k]

[/bBvideo:2xdcnf9k]

Part Two: [bBvideo 425,350:2xdcnf9k]

Part Three: [bBvideo 425,350:2xdcnf9k]

Thanks Rick.. Great job..

You did us all proud!

:smt026:smt041:blob6::blob7::blob8::blob::blob2::blob3::blob4::blob5:

Hey FM - I know I read where you just use the Grill Floss to "knock off whatever is left from the last cook" - So, how is it that those grates look so good?!?!? My GF is used every time after a cook and I don't get those results!

As for the videos - Superb job! It really felt like you invited us into your backyard just to have a look at the KK and get familiar with it. Great job on the part of the interviewer and camera work too! :smt023:smt023

Hey FM - I know I read where you just use the Grill Floss to "knock off whatever is left from the last cook" - So, how is it that those grates look so good?!?!? My GF is used every time after a cook and I don't get those results!

That was a new cooker, it was only the second cook, and the first using that particular grate. You know the inside of the other grill is black - grates included!

Re: 3 Great KK YouTube Videos

I just showed a new work colleague these videos, so he could behold exactly what a KK is. I noticed that the main segment has almost 10,000 views. So I thought I would try out the new embedding feature of the forum:

[bBvideo 425,350:l63kikay]

[/bBvideo:l63kikay]

Re: 3 Great KK YouTube Videos

That's a great video?, thanks for finally doing it. I've just seen one, on my neighbor's backyard. It really looks great. This must be the most amazing griller I've eve seen. It cooks like a dream. Although it is? a bit pricey, buy I will definitely buy one as soon as my economic stimulus check comes in.