cruzmisl

Pork butts on roti?

Yeah that's what I meant uh.. post.

Word on the street is that you had left the cabin to take some kind of missionary position in Cuba!

I went to Cuba on a missions trip, nothing to do with the missionary position :eek:

Huh, the missionary position?

That was "some kind of missionary position" as in post..

Yeah that's what I meant post, post, post.

Yeah missionary posting that's what I meant!

:smt064

But I like the way you think!

:lol::lol:

Re: Yeah that's what I meant uh.. post.

Huh, the missionary position?

That was "some kind of missionary position" as in post..

Yeah that's what I meant post, post, post.

Yeah missionary posting that's what I meant!

But anyways, next year my purdy little thang might get to go with me to Cuba and who knows what might happen :wink:

But anyways' date=' next year my purdy little thang might get to go with me to Cuba and who knows what might happen :wink:[/quote']

I'm guessing that will either end all possibility of Cuba's opening communication with the US (lest we send MORE purdy thangs), or else they'll be on our doorstep begging the administration to lift the blockade and take them thangs away!

But anyways' date=' next year my purdy little thang might get to go with me to Cuba and who knows what might happen :wink:[/quote']

I'm guessing that will either end all possibility of Cuba's opening communication with the US (lest we send MORE purdy thangs), or else they'll be on our doorstep begging the administration to lift the blockade and take them thangs away!

If that little thang drinks a few cafe cubanos and starts to dancing...could be another missle crisis :eek: