RRO

Over 2 Years Old and NO Regrets!

My 2 cents:

I purchased my 1st generation KK over 2 years ago. Initially shopping with other competitiors I was a little hesitate due to Dennis being very new to the market. I spoke to Dennis several times and once I saw the quality of the product I was sold. Dennis' peolpe were able to deliver the very next day. Several months later I order some accessories and 2 weeks later it was delivered. Great customer support and a great product.

Over the last 2 years I have used the KK very frequently and get many compliments on both the food and the asthetic as a backyard artpiece. I have only 1 regret, and that is I wish I could also have the new generation OTB. Dennis kept me up on the development of the OTB. Now that is a beauty!

Anyone that has any questions on the product or customer feedback, email me. I live in the L.A (So. Bay) if anyone around here needs to "see and touch" before pulling the trigger on a purchase let me know.

Rick