primeats

KomodoKamado on superstation WGN

Yes they were, and I have to admit, those are the easiest grills to clean. What kind of acid were they dipped in anyway? Y'know, wherever I bring this thing the host(es) can't help but focus on it. Gee if I had only planned it that way! The whole crew and several of the on-air talent came down for lunch! The Tequila marinade inspired us to fix Margaritas at home after the show. The Linkletter name carries a lot of weight here, everyone was impressed with the craftsmanship. When we wheeled this thing in we passed several Weber grills and an xtra large BGE, it was of course dwarfed by the KK. Now off to family bowling nite!

flat iron

Steve Graves, aka "askabutcher" over on the Primo forums is also a big proponent of the flat iron steak. I'll have to order some up from you, Dave , and give them a whirl. Somewhere I saw a video of how you cut them and remove that intermuscular septum. Pretty cool.

Er, "techno-house music that I don't typically listen to", close enough?

JeffB - Dave needed some grills for one of his cookers and an extra set was picked up by me from a retired KK. I had a buddy shine them up like new and Dave went off and cooked on them! Thank God! Those grills look better now that they are seasoned then all naked and shiny! :lol: