JeffB

Dennis Is The Real Deal

I am not sure how Dennis manages to have a life with all the stuff that comes his way. But rest assured, Dennis takes care of his customers and "puts his money where his mouth is". I already knew he had a reputation for great customer service but it is still great to witness it first hand.

What I find most refreshing is the HONESTY, a good example being the KK Extruded that wasn't what it was supposed to be.( I think it had a higher ash content than originally described)

Instead of misleading people into thinking it was a superior product,which it wasn't, Dennis was not only up front about it with people but he even went the extra mile and discounted it from the original advertised price.

Of course' date=' Dennis is the real deal. From the very beginning he has shown that he is dedicated to superior products and superior service. Period. Anyone who worries about ordering something so expensive that is made so far away, should cast those worries aside. Dennis will take care of you, no if's, no but's.[/quote']

For any who might have doubts, read the ongoing saga of my new KK, damaged during shipping. Dennis called me personally from Indonesia, and immediately took care of the problem to my satisfaction.

The best possible advertising, and by far the most effective, is word of mouth. I will be singing praises to anyone who cares to listen!

:notworthy:

I purchased one of Dennis's original textured units. After about a year, over a couple month period, I noticed that around the back of the cooker cracks were forming. These eventually deepened to form large cracks, and I couldn't get my cooker to seal any longer. I sent pictures to Dennis. His immediate response was "My bad, I'll take care of you". I made up the difference between what I had paid and a brand new latest gen cooker, and within two weeks, my brand new cooker was chugging along at 250F!

I hope this doesn't get my reply deleted, but the difference between Dennis's definition of "Lifetime Gaurantee" and "he whose name shall not be spoken" is immense! My mexi-K fell apart, and his response was "I'll send you some patching material". I won't even go into the wait time for a new cooker over there.

I don't know how Dennis can keep this up and continue to make money. I put in an order, he emailed me that it was shipped, I got the order.

Hmmmm, he may be up to some shenanagans doing this kind of business. Always doing what he says he will do, always improving his product, always answering phone calls and emails...it just smells like he's got something up his sleeve all the time.

Or...maybe he just really knows how to run a business!!!!!!!!!!

It's only been about 5 years right, I'll give him 5 more years to screw up, otherwise I'll declare myself happy with the whole package. :?

Actually very simple.

It's only been about 5 years right, I'll give him 5 more years to screw up, otherwise I'll declare myself happy with the whole package. :?

Ahheem As of THIS month.. I have been building refractory Komodos 6 years.. I might tolerate all these Kudos but I just can't loose a whole year!

Thanks all for the Kudos.. I actually never tire of them. I've found the best CS.. is achieved by doing it all myself and treating everyone like friends and family. Actually very simple.

;);)

Re: Actually very simple.

As of THIS month.. I have been building refractory Komodos 6 years.. I might tolerate all these Kudos but I just can't loose a whole year!

Congratulations on the anniversary. Now you just need to work on that Dennis clone feature so you can actually handle all the work in then next six years.