ThreeDJ16

Welcome Cruzmisl

a councelor will be with you soon' date=' just lie on the couch over there and close your eyes for a while, your KK will arrive shortly :lol:[/quote']

HEY, who's this on my couch?? did i hear someone needs a counselor? welcome, cruzmis! you should check out my website to see that you are definitely not alone! of course, i don't know about tiles, just cracks! gerard is the "tile counselor"...

Ha ha, thanks for the warm welcome. I feel so "dirty". I was part of RJ's diabolical plan to spread his garbage across the globe. I actually convinced 7 of my friends and family to buy #7's. :oops::oops::oops: Despite the fact that I gave RJ almost $10,000 over the course of 2-3years I still can't get mine fixed. No loyalty whatsoever. You would think that he would have some obligation to me and make it right but he doesn't care.

I sent a PM to Dennis for a price on an OTB 22" supreme. I am hoping to slowly convince the 7 other suckers to follow my lead and sell theirs on Ebay or something before the tiles hit the floor. They don't yet know of these latest developments (www.kamadofraudforum.org and the like). I'm afraid to bring it up for fear of being beaten to death :) What I'll need to do is get my OTB, display its superiority and then suggest they sell theirs and buy a Komodo. I have a large circle of BBQ'ing friends so hopefully things will work out for the best.

While I am in Canada and only have 4 months of summer, in the winter I can be seen shoveling snow off my deck to make a clearing so I can get my butts to the pit. Sure it's only 2 degrees out but the smoke smells just as good :) I will say that my BBQ guru has made the winter cooks SO much more enjoyable. Trying to get a stable temp with the Mexi-K damper and top is and exercise in futility.

I'l post some pics of my junk later today. (mexi-K)

Welcome to the party!

Maybe we should build a memorial wall somewhere. A giant mosaic obelisk that we could cover with all the tiles that fall from Kamados..people could send them in, and we could write fun sayings in the various colors?

I am near Orlando, so while we have enough tourist traffic so that people could easily visit...it also has some significant competition. Maybe we should put it in the Carolinas. Could paint barn roofs...kinda like "See rock city."

We could probably open a tile store and make a lot of extra dough :lol:

I'm starting to wonder if Dennis is gonna make us move this thread to a different forum. :cry:

Cruzmisl, the rule of thumb is this. For every person you convinced to buy a K, (I convinced 1) you have to talk a person out of buying a K. What they end up buying is of no consequence. So, the 7 friends (if they can still be called that) don't count, unless they are gonna buy another K, and you convince them that may be a bad idea.

I found someone who was already convinced that a K was for him, I pointed him this way and he canceled his order of the K, and put in an order for a KK. The fact that he ordered a KK was very nice, but the canceling of the K order was what wiped away my original sin :roll:

So you have some sins to be forgiven...wow, 7, that's a lot, you have work to do :lol:

It's hard to believe with the business you sent his way, he still ignored you...shameful :shock: