danioro

In love/lust with #598!!

Just had my first kook with my new KK and I have to say my wife is jealous of the affection I have showered on #598, now known as the Bronze Goddess!

Customer service was fantastic! Dennis was very responsive and patient, answering all my questions pre-sale.

The forum is a fantastic collection of characters, all enthusiastic about their KKs and more than willing to share the love!

My KK arrived just a 4 days late due to shipper snafus, easily overcome. Once again, Dennis was outstandingly responsive and concerned about problems.

#598 arrived and I have been BLOWN AWAY y'all!!!!! The quality of construction, the quality and thoughtfulness of the crate and shipping protection were fabulous! My KK arrived from Indonesia absolutely unscathed and thanks to advice on the forum, was easily uncrated and moved to her new home.

The Bronze Goddess has just produced my first Steak dinner, mesquite grilled grass-fed Angus Porterhouse. YUMMO! See my other posts for details.

I couldn't be more pleased with my cooker or with KK the company,

FANTASTIC!!!!

TsM3Yu0.jpg