vkl

Hello from the Bay Area, California

Congratulations! It helps the time pass to tell us what you are getting' date=' and to brush up on your photo posting skills! :wink:[/quote']

I have a Terra Blue 23" Gen 2.2 OTB coming. I'm getting the gas option as well. This is going to be my second Kamado but my first KK. :D

When will it be there and where will you put it?

Don't know exact date yet. She's not quite finished yet, but should be taking the journey to the states soon. ;) She's going to sit in the backyard next to my 11 yr old Kamado.

Welcome vkl! I found that buying toys for the homecoming of my KK helped to pass the time! Of course' date=' with owning a Kamado, at least you can cook until your new KK shows up! Do you have a picture of your existing cooker that you can share?[/quote']

So true. I already ordered a cover from Johnnyboy. LOL! Here is a pic I took of my #7 a couple days ago with one of my dogs.

KamadoandRed.jpg

Well it seems that we need to get faster ships!!!!! This 5 week wait will be no fun at all.

Did you manage to find the E-Z Que baskets ??

I bought a 6" because that was all I could find and then I found the 8". Seems like 2 inches would not make a lot of difference but setting them next to each other it makes a lot of difference.

We have a Big Green Egg store here in Santa Clara (Eggs by the bay). It's only open on Saturday and Sunday but they have lump charcoal and other supplies that may be handy.

The weather is right now all I need is the grill.

Tony