jenningb

Couldn't be happier with my new Komodo Kamado

Received mine at the end of December 2009 and just couldn't be happier about this purchase. Love to cook on it and have been using it 3-4 days a week for everything from filet to chicken to a 24 hour brisket -- killer product. Every single element of this grill is the thickest, heaviest, highest quality you can imagine. I seriously don't know what else could have been done to this product to make it any better.

Dennis is a super high integrity person making a ridiculously high quality product. Wish I could afford another home so I could order another color...

Re: Couldn't be happier with my new Komodo Kamado

killer product. Every single element of this grill is the thickest, heaviest, highest quality you can imagine. I seriously don't know what else could have been done to this product to make it any better.

Dennis is a super high integrity person making a ridiculously high quality product. Wish I could afford another home so I could order another color...

Thank you..

Never tire of hearing kudos..

I really appreciate you taking the time to make this reference/Happy Campers post. I think my new customers have seen so many they don't think I need any more. Less than 1 in 10 of last year's customers left them..

Thanks again..