myself888

New Arrival

Re: New Arrival

Congratulations you're the proud parents of a bouncing baby 530. We were so desperate to cook on the grill last night, but it just didn't work out. At least we managed to burn a few coals and get it up to 300°.

M4OsJ.jpg

wJf19.jpg

Y'er gonna luv it....... :D:D Congrats!

T Rex

I always find it interesting when our KK'ers post pics of their pets, or their kids, inside the KK... what does it mean??? :eek::eek:

LOL :lol: LOL :lol:

Great looking KK and Congrats!!

Depending on where you live, it could be dinner..................... :D

Somehow, I don't think this may go over too well............

ps LOVE the KK! :):):)

Babies and Puppies

I always find it interesting when our KK'ers post pics of their pets, or their kids, inside the KK... what does it mean??? :eek::eek:

LOL :lol: LOL :lol:

Great looking KK and Congrats!!

That's easy. It gives perspective without having to put your own fat ugly self in a picture. Now the picture in everyone's mind when they read my posts is of a cute little fur ball instead of a fat, middle aged old hag. When I finish my new KK diet and look more like Jennifer Aniston, I'll start posing next to the KK for all my cooking photos. :roll:

myself888, i presume your KK diet will be pork intensive??? low carbing maybe?

i'm also trying to get back into shape. cutting carbs and walking. i'm 5'9" and about 270-280. i'm pretty happy being fat, hairy, and lazy, but my dr and wife do not approve.

stay on the straight and narrow, and just enjoy cooking on your new toy. one of the benefits of cooking on such a beast is that you can LOAD IT UP, and bank the proceeds in your fridge for meals during the next couple days. leftover chicken makes great (and i mean GREAT) chicken salad. leftover brats or italian sausage on the way out the door for a quick breakfast...

and, of course... PORKCHOPS; bone-in loin chops for us "movers and shakers"! of course, when i walk, i don't shake as much as jiggle (THAT mental picture is for you DEEJ)