vkl

Grills and accessories question?

I was just wondering does everyone cook with all their grills in or just the one's their going to use? It's so strange having the lower, main, and upper grills. For the last ten yrs, my old POSK only had one grill. If you don't cook with all the grills in the KK where do you store them or what do you do with them during your cook?

For me, the funny thing is that I'm using my POSK to store whatever I'm not using during the cook such as the baking stone, deflector, drip pan, versa grill. :D

Interesting questions, vkl. I sometimes leave the lower grill in to hold the drip pan if I'm doing an indirect cook. Other times I put the drip pan directly on the deflector, depending on how much drip I expect. I'm currently storing my grates and accessories in my gas grill but that is out of here tomorrow. I have a new deck box that should be big enough to hold them but we'll see. I'd love to know what our other members are doing.

Susan

Re: Komodo Teak Cabinets

I'm still in LA with my grandfather but I'll be back in Indo later this week and will send photos of some teak storage cabinets we are making.

;);)

Looking forward to seeing those pics. Thanks Dennis!