Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
CLilly

MIM - New Kingsford KK

Well my new Kingsford Charcoal branded KK showed upon my doorstep less than a week before I left for the Memphis In May World Barbecue Cook-off. I fired it up with about 100,000 people who came out to enjoy a weekend beside the the Mississippi. The KK keeps getting better and better. Dennis makes improvements on things that I don't even notice until there different. The KK was the talk of the park and a great way to greet people as they came into my gate!!

Chris-Kingsford.jpg

GREAT BOOK

Hi Chris, while visiting family in Austin I picked a copy of your book 'BIG BOB GIBSON'S BBQ BOOK' great book, well done. It will be a constant companion for me and my Levi Blue KK. Good luck on your competition cooking this year.

Re: GREAT BOOK

Hi Chris' date=' while visiting family in Austin I picked a copy of your book 'BIG BOB GIBSON'S BBQ BOOK' great book, well done. It will be a constant companion for me and my Levi Blue KK. Good luck on your competition cooking this year.[/quote']

Hey Chris, I am with LTP41, outstanding cook book....... so.......... when is the next one coming out? :D:D

T Rex

Nice one Chris!! I was wondering where those Kingsford KK's were going to end up. Beautiful cooker!!! Glad to see you received one. Those are really classic!!

You should contact me for a matching sunbrella cover. I'd love to do a two tone cover to match Kingsford, and I know a guy who has an embroidery shop.

email me at [email protected]