DennisLinkletter

Komodo Teak Side Cabinets

Re: Wow - Waited for what? I'm thoroughly flattered...

Kinda makes me wish I had waited......

Very nice Dennis!

aV10NZ59.jpg

http://komodokamado.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=25553&highlight=#25553

Waited for what? I'm thoroughly flattered...

This coming from the guy who has built the best looking BBQ I've seen on the web and the inspiration for mine..

;);)

No no Tucker - go with your gut! You feel like you should have waited and now you can right that wrong :D ! You absolutely should order the new cabinet from Dennis and I will relieve you of that cabinet that you feel stuck with - My pleasure to help out a fellow KK'er!! :lol::lol::lol:

Just keepin' my eye on the prize! ;)

Dennis,

I think you did Great for the first pass at this. It seems I always find these posts about a week late and a dollar short so sorry for the late reply.

What would make a Great cabinet even better is drawers drawers and drawers.. Nothing beats a good drawer to put things like the cables for the guru or stoker control unit. Or the arms for the rotisserie baskets.. Why the list of things that are small and easily lost is amazing.

Sooo if I had a wish list item to add it would be drawers..

Tony

Re: Komodo Teak Side Cabinets

Wow, really nice set-up! The guy who designed that cabinet looks like he really knows what he's doing! Seriously, Dennis has tapped into his "other " business from a previous life. If one of these cabinets happens to be held up or refused by someone, feel free to drop it off here Dennis, I'll take over the neighbors half of the building for a showroom!