Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
DennisLinkletter

Komodo Teak Side Cabinets

OTB Shaped Marble Worktop Cabinet w/ KK accessory shelves

The All Solid Recycled Teak OTB Shaped Marble Worktop Cabinet with KK accessory shelves is $1420 Plus delivery

KK-MarbleTble.jpg

KK-MarbleTableFrnt.jpg

KKMarbleTable.jpg

KKMarbleTableInside.jpg

KKMarbleTop.jpg

KK-MarbleTable.jpg

Re: Wow - Waited for what? I'm thoroughly flattered...

Kinda makes me wish I had waited......

Very nice Dennis!

aV10NZ59.jpg

http://komodokamado.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=25553&highlight=#25553

Waited for what? I'm thoroughly flattered...

This coming from the guy who has built the best looking BBQ I've seen on the web and the inspiration for mine..

;);)

thanks for the compliment, but the end product you have there is extraordinary. Although, I do have enough room to store 2-3 KK's worth of accessories. :)

No no Tucker - go with your gut! You feel like you should have waited and now you can right that wrong :D ! You absolutely should order the new cabinet from Dennis and I will relieve you of that cabinet that you feel stuck with - My pleasure to help out a fellow KK'er!! :lol::lol::lol:

Just keepin' my eye on the prize! ;)

Dennis,

I think you did Great for the first pass at this. It seems I always find these posts about a week late and a dollar short so sorry for the late reply.

What would make a Great cabinet even better is drawers drawers and drawers.. Nothing beats a good drawer to put things like the cables for the guru or stoker control unit. Or the arms for the rotisserie baskets.. Why the list of things that are small and easily lost is amazing.

Sooo if I had a wish list item to add it would be drawers..

Tony

According to the drawing, the upper two compartments on the right side (of the large one) are not dedicated to anything, so a box could be slipped into one of them to hold the small stuff. At least that's my plan!

Mike

Ten Cabinets on the way ETA July 2nd

I just realized that I never announced that we built 4 of the larger Teak and Marble OTB shaped cabinets and 3 Pairs of the smaller Teak OTB fitting cabinets..

;);)

I know I'm a little late but; WOW! Those are absolutly great looking tables, Dennis. Nice job, I too love the stone insert. :smt023

Coverset in the hopper so thought I better come take a look; again, Wow!

Dennis, can I get a paper tracing of the tops, and height(s)? Thx JB

Re: Komodo Teak Side Cabinets

Wow, really nice set-up! The guy who designed that cabinet looks like he really knows what he's doing! Seriously, Dennis has tapped into his "other " business from a previous life. If one of these cabinets happens to be held up or refused by someone, feel free to drop it off here Dennis, I'll take over the neighbors half of the building for a showroom!