Porkchop

Amazed by the beautiful cookers you turn out

Dennis, I just continue to be amazed by the beautiful cookers you turn out. I can tell you are really expressing yourself with your art, and that you really take your mission to create the very best to heart. A truth that continues to hold true, "you will know them by their fruit," certainly applies.

There are those that claim to offer the very best, and those that just get down to business and do it.

i have my textured black, and i love it. it suits me. but now, you've got glass tiles, variegated tiles, pebbles, maybe even metal-jacketed tiles ("what is your major malfunction?"). and a "super-sized" version in the works? beautiful teak side-tables that are elegant and useful. you just keep setting the bar higher and higher for yourself, leaving your competition in the dust looking slack-jawed and silly.

Sorry for the fan-boy-ism, but it needed saying. You've got the heart that the wannabees wish they had!