bryan

Leg Cramps

You say it is a bit of lore. Have you tried it yourself? I get awful toe' date=' foot and leg cramps after a hot round of golf. I'll try anything![/quote']

YES again last night. Works fast.

I just take a big swig from the spout... Strangely I don't mind the taste at the time. I even make sure some goes under tongue.

Leg Cramps

I have read this recently:

"Slipping a bar of soap into the bed as a leg cramp prevention has been advanced by a number of authorities, both medical and otherwise. Ann Landers has mentioned the soap cure in her column on a number of occasions, with each airing prompting a load of letters from readers thanking her for this information because it worked wonders for them. "They were thrilled and grateful to be liberated from those leg cramps," said Ms. Landers."

After searching some more, put the soap between the sheets down by your feet, Dial & Dove soap are not recommended.

Lee G.

This may not help everyone but I find it has been extremely effective for me as I suffer from severe cramping my entire adult life. Now I take 400 mg of magnesium every day, including a 100 mg tablet right before bedtime. This has almost completely relieved me from all cramping and as well I have not had any more kidney stones (which I had a lot of before) now that I'm taking magnesium. Some forms are considered more absorbable than others, you might want to research that a little bit before you decide which supplement you wish to take. I take a form called Doctors Best which I get from Amazon.

For those of you headed my way (age) I offer this bit of lore. Keep yellow mustard on the nite stand. Eating 1T of it will stop leg cramps like right now. Not the best taste but Oh... the relief.

I wonder if it would work if I put that tablespoon of mustard on a  hotdog and left that by the nightstand in case of cramps

• Like 1