Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
DennisLinkletter

Komodo Kamado on CNBC's Today Show Aug 31st!

Komodo Kamado on CNBC's Today Show Aug 31st!

Tomorrow the 31st Chris Lilly will be doing a segment on CNBC's Today Show about BBQs..

He will be extolling the virtues of Ceramics.. Komodo Kamado in particular while Fast Eddy talks about his wood pellet fired smokers...

I think it's going to be a Komodo day!

:lol::lol:

Nice Segment!!!

It was really nice that Chris was able to talk at length about the KK and he did a great job once again! I think Chris borrowed my KK for this segment because it looks identical to mine.

KK site got 2245 unique IP hits yesterday.

I was very pleased to see that the KK site got 2245 unique IP hits yesterday.

I think this is an all time high.. I was also very surprised that last week was all in the 600's ending on Monday at 755 hits.. I have no idea what caused the spike on Monday.

Great segment Chris - loved the KK hug! :lol:

Hey, the more I see your spots on the web and on TV, the more I notice that knife you are wielding. Is that the same knife each time or just the style that you like to work with? Also, where can I get one?

Thanks!

The Today Show was a blast. The KK performed great!! I think the main reason I get invited back so much is because the Today Show crew is always well fed when I leave...always cook extra!! There are many KK fans at the Today Show...It's always good when they ask me to bring my ceramic cooker.

Chris, great segment! I know the crew loves it, I get the same enthusiasm at local stations here in Chicago. Very nice work at putting a great deal of info in a short amount of time! It's clear that "Today" enjoys your presence!

Re: Komodo Kamado on CNBC's Today Show Aug 31st!

Well I saw this and could not find a Kamado so bought another type of ceramic grill.

Now have them located and looking forward to getting one. They're damn impressive!!!

Bill