DennisLinkletter

Say Goodbye to this Red forum

Say Goodbye to this Red forum.. It has served us well but we're moving on.

Late night tonight we might be down for a little bit when we go live with the new forum..

You are going to love it's new capabilities..

Direct loading of photos from your computer to post is just one of the new features.. You tube too..

;);)

Here's the new "KK Ceramic Forum" If you have any problems with this new forum please let me know.. If you know of any features from a phpbb forum that you would like please let me know.. This is the newest version 3.0.7 of phpbb. Two of the features I really like is the desktop to forum image loaded.. anysize image is reduced for the post and you can click on the image to open it to fill window.. fast and easy.. I never liked all the image hosting posts.. ;) ;) Lil' Isla inside a Lil' Isla 19.5" Don't you just love her feet showing with the polish.. fetch?id=66633

post-6370-139082391439_thumb.jpg

Re: Say Goodbye to this Red forum Im not sure what the confusion with the passwords is...but this might make this transition a little bumpy: fetch?id=66634 Especially when the contact an administrator link goes to a guy named Pao with a gmail address. If anyone else is having trouble signing in, I was able to use the "forgot my passowrd" link to get a new password emailed to me, and then go change it back in the account settings.

post-6451-139082391443_thumb.gif

Re: Say Goodbye to this Red forum

Im not sure what the confusion with the passwords is...but this might make this transition a little bumpy:

Capture.GIF[/attachment:2xtlc58v]

Especially when the contact an administrator link goes to a guy named Pao with a gmail address.

If anyone else is having trouble signing in, I was able to use the "forgot my passowrd" link to get a new password emailed to me, and then go change it back in the account settings.

Corrected..now goes to your's truly..

:gack::gack:

Wow, just signed in to find this new forum. Still looking around but at first glance it looks cool. The ability to upload pictures from PC is going to be nice. One thing I don't see is the button for "view unread posts" in the post you are in. Yes its on the original page but not in subsequent ones. I'll keep looking around. Nice Dennis.

Wow' date=' just signed in to find this new forum. Still looking around but at first glance it looks cool. The ability to upload pictures from PC is going to be nice. One thing I don't see is the button for "view unread posts" in the post you are in. Yes its on the original page but not in subsequent ones. I'll keep looking around. Nice Dennis.[/quote']

Thanks for the heads up and kudos.. I'm sure getting "view unread posts" on all pages is do-able..

;);)

Say Goodbye to this Red forum.. It has served us well but we're moving on.

Late night tonight we might be down for a little bit when we go live with the new forum..

You are going to love it's new capabilities..

Direct loading of photos from your computer to post is just one of the new features.. You tube too..

;);)

"View Unread Posts" is at the top of all pages but is it possible to have it at the bottom as well? It is easier to get back to your unread posts if there is a link at the bottom of the page rather than scrolling back to the top (after having read the posts on a page). The other thing that is missing is a "mark all posts as read" link on the unread posts page. WIthout it you have to go into each post to "clear" it from your view even if you aren't interested. Maybe I am just missing it though.

"View Unread Posts" is at the top of all pages but is it possible to have it at the bottom as well?

I vote for this also, it was added to the last forum after it was requested also - very handy!

The other thing that is missing is a "mark all posts as read" link on the unread posts page. WIthout it you have to go into each post to "clear" it from your view even if you aren't interested.

How could you not be interested in a post on this forum??

Is the quoting not working correctly??

Embedded External Links:

If possible, please change the behavior of embedded links to external websites. When clicking an embedded external link, please have the resulting page open in a new browser window. This is the behavior of the previous software.

Thanks, Rick

@JeffB

Something was added at the bottom just recently. Thank you for the suggestions. It really is appreciated. Regarding other request, it's being worked on.

@rick

Hi! Thank you for pointing that out. I think it was updated now. Please try this link below.

http://www.google.com

@Fetzervalve

Please try quotes in any other post/category other than this one. Some threads have features/buttons inactive due to permissions. Only admin's work in this particular forum/thread.

One clue whether the bbcodes (quote, etc...) do work is by looking at the right side of the editor box. It says whether BBCode is off or not.

@JeffB

Something was added at the bottom just recently. Thank you for the suggestions. It really is appreciated. Regarding other request, it's being worked on."

Unless I am missing something I do not see any "view unread posts" at the bottom. If your working on this forgive me.

I have messages sitting in my outbox that have not been sent' date=' one from Nov. 2009. How do you make them go? Most of them have been sent, but a few just sit there.[/quote']

I believe they stay in outbox until they are read.. then they move to sent.

Were any of those replied to?

:|:|