Dowlo

Another Delivery to Australia

Gyday Everyone,

First post here.

Just recieved confirmation from Dennis that my Terra Blue 23 inch KK is heading out on a boat to Sydney, Australia. Along with two other KK's for some other Australians who have seen the light:-).

Can't wait to get stuck into him, its the start of summer down here, so plenty of steaks, pulled pork, beers and wines await. The whole process has been awesome, Dennis sent out some photos of my KK today, it looks fantastic.

To any other Aussies who read this forum and havent yet made the decision to go with a KOmodo Kamado, get on it while the exchange rate is still good.

Thanks Dennis for all your help.

Cheers to all and Merry Christmas

Dowlo

Re: Another Delivery to Australia

@dowlo:

Jonnyboy is so right. If you will look at my post, "Huge Christmas Cook," you will see what I was able to cook in below freezing temps. The ambient temp ranged from 34 degrees F to 19 degrees F during the twelve hours that it took to cook the 63 pounds of meat. Plus, I had a little less than a half basket of charcoal left. (Royal oak, American brand). Here's to you for a Happy New Year of wonderful cooks.