DennisLinkletter

Happy Holidays to all

Happy Holidays to all..

Thank you for all your support and business in 2010.

I'm really looking forward to 2011 and really excited about a few projects that are up and rolling.

We will absolutely be shipping a portable KK as well as very low ash, high quality coconut charcoal made in house.

I have three extrusion machines sitting in the factory as I type..

Going to be a great 2011 here at Komodo Kamado.

;);)

Re: Happy Holidays to all

Happy Holidays to all.

What do you call someone that listens to your problems and if his product has difficulties at your end replaces it ( ours did and was )? Our new KK is doing its first low and slow in 20F weather and 12 in. snow. I will tell the world that Dennis is the very best manufacturer and friend of all!

Merry Christmas Dennis and family,

Paul Farnung [scouterpf]

Re: Happy Holidays to all

Merry Christmas to Dennis and family. Sitting snug and warm with a full belly, thanks to God and to you. Your cookers are simply the finest available and your service and goodwill are the same. We are expecting 6 to 10 inches of snow from a nor'easter tomorrow, but that's par for the course at this time of year in Maryland. Looking forward to using your charcoal product in 2011. That stuff that I bought from stateside was abyssmally poor. Thanks so much for #605- my Mable!