DennisLinkletter

Please help our SEO by joining our Facebook Page

When all is said and done, KK's growth is directly tied to it's ability to get to the top of Google's search pages.

I've been working hard at SEO (search Engine Optimization) to rank higher for many new keywords.

For years I ignorantly did not even have the word Ceramic on my site. Were doing much better and have gone from averaging 450 unique IP hits a day on Webalizer to over 1,000 in the last year.

I had a week this month of over 1,300 days, not sure where the traffic is coming from but not complaining.

Favor/Help please.. If you have a Facebook page please click on the FB button up top of this page to join/like KK's page and maybe even leave a comment from time to time..

I'm just starting to use Twitter (button up right too). Not that I really understand its popularity but I know that Google's giving both these social sites more and more relevance.

If you are active on any forums, I'd appreciate you putting KK's site url http://www.komodokamado.com in your signature, user profile and and in posts/blog comments when ever possible.

This adds back links and gives KK organic ranking/power and is REALLY helpful.

Thanks VERY BIG in advance for your help in promoting KK to the world..