MBCHIZ

HAPPY DAY TO ME !!

My new bronze 23'' B-Day present came in today (to myself) and I couldn't be more pleased.. As mentioned before in many posts this cooker is over the top luxury at its finest. I spent most of the evening after work with my favorite beverage just staring and admiring the craftsmanship and top of the line components that make this grill light years ahead of the other Kamado style smokers. I purchased two of the teak side tables that are just as impressive in construction as the rest, the wood itself is stunning and matches my porch swings perfectly!! (added bonus).. I will be bringing it into full swing this weekend with a number of different meats to smoke and grill.. Probably even a pizza or two!! As a culinary graduate and years of experience with cooking and equipment.. This truly makes me feel just like a kid in an extremely large candy store! I'm glad to be a part of this forum and look forward to meeting my fellow KK'ers... Happy cooking to you all !

Re: HAPPY DAY TO ME !!

Ha, I did.. and the Ribs turned out great.. I used a nice brine and dry rub then finished with a apple cider/Juice basting for the last hour.. very moist and tasty.. Pork butts will be on tonight and off tomorrow.. I will take a few pictures!