johnnyboy

Need help with KK inbox

I have a private message I can't read because my inbox is apparently full. Deleting messages from inbox has not made room for private message. I've made changes in settings trying to make room, and have now accidently messed up/removed default folders. Nothing I'm doing is allowing me to read private message.

Here's the message I have "You have 1 private message currently on hold because of full folder.

Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available."

Can someone explain what on-hold messages are, and how I need to release them? Or if you're an administrator please do it for me.

If you have sent me a private message please resend to [email protected].

Thanks much,

John

Re: Need help with KK inbox

JB, I increased the maximum private message setting per folder to 60. But if you go to your rules, folders, settings tab in the PM section, at the bottom you can set up to either delete oldest messages if it get full or choose to move to another folder (ex; create a new one called overflow). However I suggest also watching the indicator at the top of the PM area and prune messages as it seems auto functions never seem to work how we want them.

Oh yeah, not really sure on the messed up folder situation, but I would check in that same settings tab and just add the default name folders back if you deleted them (Inbox, Saved Messages, Outbox, Sent Messages). You would think the system denies the ability to delete default settings....but I have never messed with it...so don't know. Send me a PM if you want me to go in to your account and try to fix it for you (working this weekend so might be slow to respond).

-=J