TheNakedWhiz

Pebble tile or Square tile?

Re: Pebble tile or Square tile?

Any thoughts as to which you would prefer? I think I like square' date=' wife likes pebble. Of course, that means it will have to be pebble, but let's pretend I have free will here.... :D[/quote']

While there is nothing wrong with the square tiles.. I think that the rounded, curvy pebble's shape lends itself well to the grill's rounded, curvy shape..

;);)

I got square first, then had to add a pebble one when they came out.

Couldn't help myself.

Same thing will happen with the copper clad portable!! :wink:

I like both approaches, but do agree with Dennis, the pebble lends itself better to the shape of the KK.

Ok, I'm conducting a poll on Facebook as to which color I should choose. I'm 99% sold on the pebble. If you are a friend of mine in FB (or want to send a friend request to Doug Hanthorn) feel free to vote. So far, I find the results very surprising! Here's a link to a simulation of the three colors on my deck: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/photos/kk2.jpg

You'll have to tell us the results; what the rest of the world thinks.

We might be the last people in North America that dont have a facebook account :D

Hehe.... nice reading between the lines FM. I almost didn't want to admit it but; since you did.... glad to see I'm not the only one....

I'm with FM - no FB account here... just can't get into it but will probably have to one day for the business...

So, my vote is #1 - just blends so nicely with the surrounding area

However, if your objective is to draw attention to the KK - then my vote goes to #3

Cool thing is, you win regardless of which one you pick!!! 8)

Ok, the polls have closed (for those of you who don't have FB, lol). The final tally was something like 28, 11, 2 votes for cookers 1 2 and 3. So, I'm going to give the wife one last time to think about it and then cooker number 1 may be the ticket!

Now, is there a primer thread on taking delivery, etc.? Thanks!