DennisLinkletter

KK grills new in Crate from 2007 - Limited Offer

Long Story but I've been asked to help sell some early grills from 2007. I was not going to put them up here but as I only have just a few 23" OTBs in inventory and the next container is a few weeks from shipping, I guess it won't hurt. I've offered all of these to an overseas buyer and he's interested and checking on freight costs so if any of these interest you, now's the time.. The window might be very short to move on one.. Matte Gray Gen II KK 331 (unfinished in this photo;-) This has traditional Grout not the new elastomeric material This is a fully loaded Gen II with all the Gen II components $2800 (orig 2007 price $3260) fetch?id=68065 Glass Green "Supreme Plus" OTB, (Pre Gen II) KKSOTB-290 This has traditional Grout not the new elastomeric material 1/4" Stainless main grill (maybe lower?) CNC rear hinge, Probably black fiberglass spring cover. $2400 fetch?id=68179 Glass Green "Supreme Plus" OTB, (Pre Gen II) KKSOTB-280 This has traditional Grout not the new elastomeric material 1/4" Stainless main grill (maybe lower?) CNC rear hinge, Probably black fiberglass spring cover. $2400 fetch?id=68180 Mixed Red "Supreme Plus" OTB, (Pre Gen II) KKSOTB-262 This has traditional Grout not the new elastomeric material 1/4" Stainless main grill, HAS LOWER GRILL, CNC rear hinge, Probably black fiberglass spring cover. $2400 fetch?id=68181