C-West

Just in time for the summer...

After a few months of waiting patiently, "Ibu" finally arrived. She looks great out on the patio and after a few initial burns, I think we're ready for our first smoke tomorrow. Look forward to joining the forum and learning more about how to maximize her potential!

IMG_0936.jpg

Re: Just in time for the summer...

Whoa, she looks nice. Did you get the cabinet from Dennis too?

I know you are really going to enjoy her. My KK (Alice) arrived about 3 weeks ago and the family has been very pleased with her. Everything we have cooked has turned out well. I cooked some Mahi Mahi steaks on a cedar plank for lunch today and have pizza dough ready for supper tonight.

Re: Just in time for the summer... Sanny, you're the second person to make that reference. My 8 year old daughter named her. This is Alice: fetch?id=66893 The little one wanted a name that was related to the blue color. She loves Alice in Wonderland, when I told her that the color of Alice's dress is actually called Alice blue she decided the grill would be Alice even though the color is darker. The name stuck. We have been so pleased with Alice, she is unlike anything I have ever cooked on. I've noticed that when I walk past her I give her little love pats. The other day I was out on the porch, my wife walked past Alice and I noticed her doing the same thing.

post-6980-139082391204_thumb.jpg

post-6980-139082395196_thumb.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.