rpadilla

outdoor kitchen

Re: outdoor kitchen

im hoping u have new info on upcoming xtra large kk. what differences will there b from the large kk we have now and how long before u can have some for sale

I will send you an Email.. We seems to have a member who leaks info to another company.. As owner's area photos and information have been discussed by owner's of one of the top manufactures of ceramics recently.. (I have my sources too;-) Pr_m_ grills at one point actually had the audacity to threaten to sue me for patent infringement over the shape of my grills being confused with their oval shape.. Go figure

So for now I'm limiting what I post until it's released..

hello dennis i am looking for ur info on new xtra lge kk. would be nice to have complete details: est. price, dimensions, weight, target date for delivery, and any other info u have. u mentioned earlier about an email with info however i have not recieved such.

have mede several request for info(pics' date=' demensions, cost, etc.) on the new xxl kk. can u send me info[/quote']

Rubin... You have written me before.. you have my Email. If you need or want something from me.

please.. Call or write to me.

I miss the days when I had the luxury of reading everything on the forum. I always take peeks at the new posts, check for spammers etc but often do not go back and re-read posts after additional comments are made.

As you know I'm a perfectionist and will not be releasing partially finished photos of the grill durning the prototype development process..

The grill is 32' left to right and the same depth as the 23" OTB..

The lid is MUCH taller and will hold much more meat vertically.

It feels great to stand in front of it.. does not feel huge at all but the 23" now feels small..

I have not put a pencil to the cost at all.. We have been slowed down by our CNC laser places new order policy that new orders can't be placed until the previous order is paid for an picked up. This has meant that every adjustment is a hurry up and wait two week process.

Frustrating but that's just the way it is now..

seem like most cooks on kk are meats of like size and type. are people cooking different sizes and/or types of meat during one cook, chicken breasts with tri-tip for example or steak and ribs. is removing an upper grill in order to add/move/remove items lower in kk a headache or not.

seem like most cooks on kk are meats of like size and type. are people cooking different sizes and/or types of meat during one cook' date=' chicken breasts with tri-tip for example or steak and ribs. is removing an upper grill in order to add/move/remove items lower in kk a headache or not.[/quote']

Removing a grill is part of the process and I never think twice about doing it.. Generally items on the upper grill finish sooner than the larger pieces on the main grill.. if they are the same size like chicken, I stagger when I put them in so the top ones finish first.. For ribs the extra convection heat coming off the ceiling makes them finish just a bit more quickly. If you would like to cook Ribs and steak, you have two completely different cooks there.. the ribs go in hours earlier and are finished, foiled and put in a cooler to hold while the steaks are an under 10 minute cook done 20 minutes or so before they are eaten.. not at the same time. I'm still at a loss when people talk about doing an indirect cook while they do a direct cook on any grill..

howdee, hope all is well with everyone. I need some education on an idea inre. to the thermometer included with the KK. How difficult is it to have a second probe at main grill level. Does it cause leakage,or cause other unintended problems. I know many owners purchase a BBQ Guru or other temp. gadgets but I was just wondering if a probe is used up high on the KK and I assume it is there for for functionality not asthetics why not have one lower. I'm sure there's a simple answer and I was just curious.