Smoke

North Dallas Locations?

KK Fans:

I'm a newbie, just joined the forum today. I live in Frisco and would like to see one of these beautiful creations in person before actually making the plunge. I've been in contact with Dennis and he was very gracious in sending me a complete package of all things Komodo Kamado. I've read everything in the forums....twice....and it appears Dennis and his Bali team are the real deal. I would like to impose on someone that has a relatively new KK that I could touch and feel and satisfy myself that it is actually worth the investment. Thanks for your consideration and help.

Smoke

Re: North Dallas Locations?

Hi Smoke, I just received mine about three weeks ago. I'm down around Gun Barrel City Texas, 80 miles southeast of you. Glad for you to take a look. I'm here most of the time.

I agree with mguerra, if you have looked this far, it is the right move.

Good Luck

Re: North Dallas Locations?

Thanks Cozy. I was fortunate enough to see Sean Wiley's in McKinney last weekend. I've been in communication with Dennis via email and actually spoke with him today while he's in Thailand. After Sean's gracious offer to see his KK in person, I confirmed an order with Dennis today and am anticipating delivery in mid August.

By the way....great salt & pepper mills!

Dana