CaptPat

New KK on the way to Manassas VA

Re: New KK on the way to Manassas VA

CaptPat,

Welcome! Funny thing I just flew back from Manassas today, Atis was calling it 38C and airshow in the plane was saying a bit higher at 104F.

You will love it, it is the best money can buy.

BTW are you a pilot? and what do you fly? There are a few pilots in this family here.

Welcome to the KK family. Also, thanks for your years of service. You are fairly close to my family. We live near Ft. Meade in the Baltimore metro area. When Dennis makes the extruded coconut charcoal available, would you be interested in helping to buy a pallet to share? There are several other KK owners in the vicinity. Paswesley 8)

CaptPat, welcome to the region! Looks like we are getting a Navy quorum going here. i am also retired USN, on the aviation side! and also looks like we have all 3 communities represented here! I live in Southern Md, near Pax River, and paswesley and i have been discussing ordering a pallet, and Dennis has contacted me directly. I will send you all a pm tonight so we can do a little planning! Regards. CaptTom!!

By the way, my KK's name is Captain Stanley!

Finally got around to the first cook, KK arrived just before we departed on a planned vacation, so yesterday we moved to the deck and had the first cook. BRATWURST and Italian Sausage, used the recipe at this link for the Brats http://www.amazingribs.com/recipes/hot_ ... t_tub.html

Unfortunately unable to get pictures, as I was going to get the camera all the food disappeared :lol:

We're off to a great start--tonight thick rib-eyes. :smt003