The Grateful Griller

A Grateful Hello To All You Grateful Grillers!

Hello grilling friends!

I simply wanted to reach out and introduce myself to you all and say a warm hello from Canada! My name is Michael Shannon, a.k.a. "The Grateful Griller" and my concept is a little over three years old and is purely devoted to what I call the "grilled to obsession" lifestyle! You could say I throw down a pretty cool and "out of the box" party experience which I make my living at six months of the year. For nearly ten years now I have been honing my grilling/cooking craft with virtually all the notable kamado brands that exist on the global market and although they are all cool in their own way I have a special place in my heart for the Komodo Kamado! It is in my humble opinion the Aston Martin of all cookers and it has been a great pleasure developing a friendship over the last two years with Dennis. You can find me many ways but check out my site and drop me a line or friend me at Face Book, Twitter, MySpace and whatever you all do, feed the fire and desire to take all your grilling games higher!

The Grateful Griller