DennisLinkletter

OTB Dimensions - 19.5" and 23"

Here are some dimensions for those of you who might want to build an OTB into an island. The lower half without the base and wheels is 26 3/4" From floor to lip. The door frame is 1 1/2" from the floor.. A. Front edge to rear tail B. Front edge to opened damper top C. Handle to rear tail D. Floor to handle open E. Floor to lip F. Floor to damper top G Floor to lower edge of door assembly H Width from outside edges of front wheels Weight 548 lbs. (648 crated) post-6370-139082407526_thumb.jpg Here are the specifications for the smaller “lil’ Isla” 19.5" OTB E.) Floor to lip 33" I.) Outside diameter 23" F.) Floor to top of damper top 47 1/2" D.) Floor to top of handle, opened 53 3/4" A.) From front handle to rear tail, depth 29" H.) Width of front legs, 26 1/2" Depth of front leg to rear, 22" Weight 400 lbs. (488 crated)

Re: Can I get one more measurement from someone?

John Edwards is making the form to make the fantastic Sunbrella covers for the KK's. He needs one more measurement and since mine is not here yet I need someone who has a OTB Supreme to measure from the ground to where the curve on the dome starts.

Thanks in advance,

John

John,

Have you gotten this yet? I sent johnnyboy the prelim measurements a couple of weeks ago... I will do it, but I need a little clarification on this. I don't exactly know how to interpret this "...ground to where the curve on the dome starts"

I don't exactly know how to interpret this "...ground to where the curve on the dome starts"
Well, if you think of what he's doing, he has to make the cover decrease in size for the top of the dome. Where's that going to be? It appears from the dimensions and photos that Dennis posted that the "dome starts to curve" place is about 5 or 6 rows of tile up from bottom of the lid. Below that, the diameter is more or less the same as the widest part of the body of the cooker. So, measure from the ground to the part where the lid starts getting smaller/flatter, and that's the measurement he needs.

John Edwards is making the form to make the fantastic Sunbrella covers for the KK's. He needs one more measurement and since mine is not here yet I need someone who has a OTB Supreme to measure from the ground to where the curve on the dome starts.

Thanks in advance,

John

I'll take measurements and record on a photo tomorrow..

Sorry I missed this post..

:wink::wink:

Hey Johnny, good to have ya over here with your covers. There's a few of these that prolly need them more than other's cause the owners (or owners to be) are color challenged :shock:

I've prolly opened myself up to another LeadDog audit...here we go again. One a these days I'm gonna learn to keep my mouth shut :shock:

By the way, since you already have the manikin shaped like my little lady, do you do Tent Dresses :lol:

You must know Fetzervalve right...prolly kinfolk an all. Can't be to many people living in Iowa :)

And another thing. Don't take anything I say seriously :roll::roll:

Hey Johnny, good to have ya over here with your covers. There's a few of these that prolly need them more than other's cause the owners (or owners to be) are color challenged

:wink::lol: You made my moring Curly. I would guess this group is never gonna have a cook-off cause I don't know that you would be safe if you showed up :lol:

Jasen' date=' why is it that when I hit the quote bottons it just says quote instead of showing it as a quote?[/quote']

Hey Samantha,

Jasen doesn't wake up before 2pm. :smt015

So I'll give you the answer:

You had inadvertantly checked the box called "Disable BBCode in this post", which disabled the quote code. The box shows up below the message window, at the bottom of the compose message screen in a section called "Options".

:smt048

You had inadvertantly checked the box called "Disable BBCode in this post", which disabled the quote code. The box shows up below the message window, at the bottom of the compose message screen in a section called "Options".

:smt048

Don't feel bad Sam, I also thought that was British Broadcasting Corp, so at first I said 'N' to it too. They are a bit stuffy :shock:

:wink::lol: You made my moring Curly. I would guess this group is never gonna have a cook-off cause I don't know that you would be safe if you showed up :lol:

Yeah, if I bring the little lady with me I don't think anybody would mess with me :shock: She used to be a professional wresler. Can't tell ya how many times I've been body slammed :?

Jasen doesn't wake up before 2pm.

So I'll give you the answer:

Thanks for the heads up....I think I was one of those people that absorbed the 'just say no' campaign....especiall since I did not know what BBC was (Curly is right)

Curly wrote:

Yeah, if I bring the little lady with me I don't think anybody would mess with me She used to be a professional wresler. Can't tell ya how many times I've been body slammed

Well I can tell by her smile that she is a force to be reckoned with. And we all know Jasen won't cross her. :lol:

Yeah' date=' it's kinda tuff when you practically get banned for being patriotic on Veterans day.[/quote']

Johnny...I hope you have a nice big Hawaiian print for the tu-tu. :lol::lol:

Congrats Sam, you got the quote thing working....you just hit the quote button on my post and answered Johnny's :oops:

Baby steps Sam...baby steps :lol: